Thursday, May 10, 2007

NOTICE

Hey Xavier, I've changed your skin.
I know that this may not be the desired skin to suit your personality,
I know you will be totally speechless after looking at this bright yellow ghey skin,
And I know that, at this rightful moment, you feel like killing me now.

I know, i know. hahaha..

But simmer downn. haha.
I know you love the previous skin with Cloud Strife's.
I've tried all means to help you achieve it.
But you know what, the skin just b*tched me.
It blocked all your posts and kinda screwed everything.
Also, you got to relink everyone because of that skin that screwed. (so sorry)

So, you gotta really hold your horses, dont be too anxious to change and end up screwing it again.
Oh, btw, I have enabled your template to fit the skins that I believe you will download later to replace this.

Before you go, these are the websites to well equip your blog!

Download the skins - www.blogskin.com
Download Music - http://allured.imeem.com/
Get a tagboard - http://www.cbox.ws/

If you have any inquiries, call me.



p/s: Anyone who is reading this entry, please feel free to visit my personal blog at:

www.zattzatt.blogspot.com

This entry is strictly written to notify.


Signing off,
IVAN


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home