Saturday, March 24, 2007

-Rebirth-

Hey! sorry for not blogging for so long.. lol.. anyways i am gonan start blogging again.. man.. its been a while.. i am gonna change the way things go on now adays.. NO more lazy playful Xavier(GoGo).. I am getting rid of the boy in me! lol.. not that i t will be instantaneous but i will.

My birthday's comming soon.. which means i will be 18.. lol.. Not tat 18 is special or anything but i feel tat it is time where i actually start to take responsibilty of things.. stop wasting my time and stuff cus in what 5 to 6 yrs.. i will be thrown into the working world!

At this rate i am going.. guess i will be going no where but sweeping roads.. Thats so not whta i want.. Er.. one of the Extreme things i would be doing is to get a pair of specs and say good bye to my long hair(erm its not LONG.. to me it is)

The specs? Is more of physcological point of view and a reminder tat i will wear on everyday. I mean its rite infront of my eyes! Its bound to remind me! GAHH.. lol.. talk to much alr.. me me me and me... - - ONE LAST THING ABOUT ME!! lol... do tell Me off if i am late ya! must get rid of this silly habit! alrite ppl! (LIGHTS OUT!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home