Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I AM A PARTY ANIMAL!!!


GAHH!! HAIZ.. I GOT SO MUCH ENERGY BUT NTH TO SPEND ON!!! T_T.. its making me unable to sleep a t night lo..
Anyways.. sch has been rather fun.. but nths new happening.. or maybe to me its nth much.. TML.. SWIM!! i jsut love love love swimmin!! to me.. its as good as flying! the feeling of gliding around using ur body to propel u forward.. THE BEST PART OF OUR SCH!! is the 4m END!!! from the edge u dive in.. its.. undescribable rush man..first time i tried i was so afraid of jumping in lo.. ai ya.. u go try then u noe la.. OH YA... saturday have elf.. sain.. LOL
ELF ROCKS LAAA!!! lol.. high elements was hystrical when u see tat ppl arent not able to jump.. tat aside.. the feeling of helping ppl overcome their fear is just AWESOME!!

O_O!! GTG.. MOM BACK! - -"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 12, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home